Monday, September 29, 2008

Blah!

I am soooooooooo bored. i've had a headache since lunch (11:35). it still hurts. blah. blah. blah. times that by about a gazillion and you'd know how i feel right now. other than that, my day was pretty awesome except for science. we had a confusing expierament and my group was molly (yay!), tyler, and migael.(do you know how to spell it mom?) anyways,it was pretty, well, pretty...... HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought i was going to have a nervous breakdown and i don't even know what it is! every one was messing around except for me and molly. i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv molly. it wasn't like what you'd call a "friends always work things out" kind of thing. we didn't finish it ( i don't think anyone else did) and by the end the girls weren't really talking to the boys and the boys weren't really talking to the girls.

this week is spirit week. today i wore blue jeans, a yellow shirt, blue and yellow hair ribbons, and used a sharpie to paint my nails blue and gold. it was pretty awesome. tomorrow i'm wearing an irs audit team shirt for career day. wednesday i want to wear something 70's or 80's but i don't have anything. thursday i'm gonna be audrey hepburn probably.friday is the golf walk so i don't have to do anything really.
by!

2 comments:

Ruthie Oberg said...

LOL! Sounds like you had a busy day! I didn't see your nails...I bet they were pretty!

Miguel's name is spelled Miguel. LOL

I like Molly, too!

Guinevere said...

Oooooh...science! The only year I really LIKED science was in 7th grade and that was because I had THE most awesome science teacher EVER! (And he was even the high school principal too! VERY cool guy!)

Wait til you see Ariana's outfit for tomorrow! lol